Champix (Varenicline Tartrate)
If you want to stop smoking but have not been successful, choose Champix. This medicine is an excellent option for those who want not only to fight, but also to defeat the bad habit. The use of Champix helps people to stop smoking and, consequently, to increase the quality of their life.
Champix is the first exclusive drug of its kind specifically designed to help those who want to stop smoking. It is designed for the gradual cessation of smoking. First, the drug makes it easier to reduce the number of cigarettes smoked per day, then you stop smoking and get rid of nicotine addiction.
- Brand Name: Champix;
- Active Ingredient: Varenicline Tartrate;
- Manufacturer: Pfizer.
Champix and its drug substance Varenicline Tartrate
Champix is also known by the name of its approved active ingredient, Varenicline. The drug is available in the form of tablets for oral intake. The pills do not contain nicotine and are not addictive.
Notable effects of Champix:
- It simulates the effects of nicotine over the body and central nervous system;
- It reduces the urge to smoke and relieves withdrawal symptoms;
- It blocks the action of nicotine in the body, you get less pleasure;
- It blocks nicotinic receptors in the brain.
It has been clinically proven that Varenicline can double your chances of quitting smoking and nicotine cravings.
Varenicline is safer than nicotine patches or Bupropion as it does not bear a significant risk of mental problems (for example, insomnia, aggression or restlessness).
Indications for use
Champix is a new type of drug. In accordance with the licensed indications, the drug is used:
- To abruptly stop smoking;
- To gradually get rid of nicotine addiction;
- As a preventive measure after quitting smoking.
Treatment regimens and dosages
The drug is available in the form of fast-dissolving tablets with different doses of Varenicline:
- 0.5 mg tablets;
- 1 mg tablets.
Recommended dosage regimen for Champix:
- 0.5 mg once a day for the first 3 days;
- 0.5 mg 2 times a day on day 4 to 7;
- 1 mg 2 times a day on week 2 to 12.
Champix is intended for continuous use for at least 12 weeks. At the start of treatment, the lowest doses are used so that the body can get used to the medicine. In about 10 days, you will notice that you want to smoke less and less with every day that passes.
A repeated treatment (another 12 weeks) may be useful for relapse prevention.
Recommendations for use
You should set a date or time period for quitting smoking. Note this date and don't change it later.
Follow these guidelines and tips:
- It is important that you take the pills at the same time every day;
- Starting from day 4 of treatment, it would be better to take one tablet in the morning and one more tablet in the evening;
- You are more likely to stop smoking if you are motivated;
- If you have kidney problems you may need a lower dose;
- Take the pills after meals to reduce the risk of nausea.
Combining Champix with other methods of smoking cessation (for example, psychological assistance, smoking cessation plan, or family support) may increase the effectiveness of treatment.
If you forgot to take the pill:
- Take it as soon as you remember to do it;
- Skip it if it is less than 3–4 hours until your next dose.
Don't take Champix without consulting a doctor if you have or have had:
- Problems with blood vessels or the heart;
- Problems with the liver or kidneys.
This medicine does not prevent weight gain related with nicotine withdrawal.
Use of Champix during pregnancy
Don't take Champix if you are planning to get pregnant, are pregnant or breastfeeding, unless advised otherwise by a doctor.
Possible side effects
The main adverse event reported during Champix clinical trials was nausea, usually mild to moderate, which improved over time. Other adverse events of treatment include:
- Dysphoria (depressed mood);
- Increased heart rate;
- Pupil dilation;
- Pain in the eyes;
- Increased sensitivity to light;
- Increased appetite or weight gain;
- Problems with falling asleep and staying asleep;
- Increased frequency of urination.
Important information: During the treatment, side effects may occur either due to the drug use or due to nicotine withdrawal.
Varenicline: interaction with other drugs
During clinical studies, it has not been established whether Varenicline may affect or be affected by other prescription and over-the-counter drugs. In combination with alcohol, Varenicline may increase the risk of changes in behavior, thinking, or mood.
Store in a dry place at a temperature below 30°C, do not freeze.
The best offer for Champix online on the market
Don't waste your time, buy Champix online now. Smoking cessation can be critical to your health. It is an effective medicine that can help you stop smoking, mainly by reducing cigarette cravings.
Today you can buy cheap drugs for smoking cessation without leaving your home. Just order Champix online and we'll take care of the rest. We offer affordable prices, quality medicines and look forward to long-term cooperation with our customers.
We provide the safest service and guarantee the security of personal information. All medicines are carefully packaged and usually shipped within 24 hours after placing the order. When placing an order, you can choose one of the payment options including bank transfer, VISA, MasterCard, American Express or iDEAL.